I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award twice and haven’t been able to pass it on up to now – but here it is! I’m going to deviate a little but from the normal format but a huge thanks to Xandré Verkes and Reina Cottier for nominating me. It’s much appreciated and provided some much-needed encouragement during my 2011 photo-a-day project 😀
Soooo, who’s blogs do I read the most? (In no particular order so please don’t be offended)
- HDR shooter – absolute magic! If you are one to the few that haven’t had a look already, head on over and check out a true HDR artist.
- Morgan Wiltshire Photography – stunning images and very interesting perspectives
- Xandré Verkes – fantastic images, a great photo blog and a nice person to boot!
- Alex Frank Photography – another amazing HDR photographer.
- bang | Photography – hugely creative and often abstract photography
- Donald Reese Photography – and yet another stunning HDR artist (do you see a theme with my favourites yet?)
- dan jurak’s alberta landscape photo blog – stunning shots and great blog
- HDRtist – an HDR guru and a pleasure to follow
- Reina Cottier NZ Artist – a fellow kiwi with a fantastic talent!
- Martina Cross – creative, stunning shots that I often check out
- In Search of Style – a very interesting journey through photographic styles by a talented artist
- SIRFISHALOT’S BLOG – awesome HDR images from nature
Just a few of the hugely talented individuals that I follow – make sure you take the time to have a look and follow them if you like what you see. Happy blogging people! 🙂